Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
i got the 2 reflective cups cut out. just need to run the wires and cut the center piece. sadly i wont have time to do that until xmas break. damn these finals! lol

Attachments

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
looking good

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
I hear ya on the finals man, I can't wait to be done. As soon as I am, I'm doing my stereo, lighting, and a few other things I've waited on in a matter of a day or 2. Good luck on your tests!

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
Well its sorta hard to tell. When I got the car, the resonator had a hole in it. It does sound good when I hit the gas, better than my friends impala with the stock resonator. Both have the 3.8

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok cool cus wednesday im goin to an exhaust place ran by the coolest old guy ever! (next to my gpa) and hes doin the res delete for me. i keep tellin him he can put a straight piece of pipe and put the o2 sensor sideways but he keeps arguing with me. we'll c when the cars up on the lift lol ;)

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
Yeah I didn't relocate my o2 sensor, so there's still the restricted area in the exhaust. The res delete gives a subtle difference in the exhaust note. It won't be loud by any means, but does sound a bit more aggressive. Once I get a CAI in, I think the difference will be more noticeable

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
now that im in the land of wifi! aka college. i can upload pics of the mod. ill try to keep the pic sizes down.

pretty damn excited ngl lol and i kept my reverse lights! theyre not as cool lookin as they were cus i replaced them with some bright white leds.

i replaced all the turn brake and running lights with led bulbs. the turn and brake signal wire only sends 9v to the bulb so ill have to wire up a couple relays to make it 12v because the dif from runnin light to brake/turn signal is very minute.

next step is sequential but that wont b till summer.

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
:worthless_thread:

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
? I see nothing...

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
I saw the links in the email I got about your response on the thread, but when I clicked on them they were all blank. Try using photobucket or imgur or something like that

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
:lurker:

·
Go Get It
15,060 Posts
Yeah dude! Lookin good! I might have to follow suit...

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Looks good! And thanks for that link I deleted it a while back and missed it. lol

I have been wanting to do this mod ever since I saw it and even more now that my tails are tinted. The sequential mod would be sick as hell.

Edit: Is that a freakin cb antenna?

21 - 40 of 157 Posts