Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has 89,000 miles on it. The man wants $3,300 for it. Is it worth it? The body and interior is in good shape. It's silver, with gray interior.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Possible, is it one owner? Does he have all maintenace records? Does it seem well taken care of? Is it what you are looking for? Would you be happy with it? Have you test drove it yet? Do you or do you know someone whom can check over the drivetrain on it and give you an unbiased openion of it?
Added 11-11-07 You could get a little yellow book either from AutoZone or Wal-Mart in the automotive area that is called the NADA. It would give you a good idea of what the average market for this car is worth. Warning for those of you seeing this post the NADA book that you can buy only goes back for 9 or 10 years. If you are looking for an older car than that it will not help.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I found the NADA web page. Here is a link to the NADA web site: http://www.nadaguides.com/
On the website I was able to look up even the Classic Impalas such as my 1977. Hope every one enjoys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts