Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I ordered the rear filler panel for my impala and today my buddies dad came to pick her up to take her to his shop and start cutting the rusted one out and prepping her for when I get the panel to him which will probably be by the end of this week. Here is some pics of her on the trailer and the rusted spot. Will keep you guys updated. :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I never would have guessed that car had rust like that from the previous picture I saw. Glad you are getting it repaired to match the rest of it!

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never would have guessed that car had rust like that from the previous picture I saw. Glad you are getting it repaired to match the rest of it!
Yeah i tried to ignore it :lol: . But it was getting really bad cause every weekend i would come outside, take the mat out, wipe all the water out of the trunk, and clean the mat. but im just thankful thats the only really bad rusted spot on her :beer:. Cant wait to see her when its all done :yahoo:.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Yea, good job keeping her fit and rust free!:eek:k3: Can't WAIT to see the updated pics!:wink:

Reactions: brodg
1 - 20 of 41 Posts