Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good afternoon,

After 4 years reading and admiring the wise counsels, the deeds, anecdotes and gather a lot of information, I have taken the step I needed and was able to participate in this great forum that it’s IMPALA FORUMS. COM.

My name is Raymond, I’m 52 years and I come from Barcelona.

The first car I had was a '66 Dodge dart 270 maroon, a '88 Chrysler lebaron convertible, followed by a golden '59 Chevrolet impala hard top and a Chrysler pt cruiser touring crD '09, the latter two are my current faithful companions .

About the Chevy I only know that it was owned of a music band in Andorra, (funny thinking their tours in 60’s with snow in the valley with rear-wheel drive and loaded to the brim).

Later,in Barcelona in '65, hence its current enrollment, it was acquired by a wealthy family.

Few years after, when the father died, his progeny they didn’t want it because it was “old”....

And that’s all...if someone can give me more clues ...

The Chrysler bought it because of being the most "authentic" of current manufacture.

By the way, could someone tell me what kind of car is based ...airflow perhaps?

I am also very fond of model cars, automobilia, books, magazines, etc....

American greetings.

·
Super Moderator
10,792 Posts
:welcome:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pics of the rides, past and present?

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pics of the rides, past and present?
Welcome!:beer: Yes, PICS! Please! We LOVE pics! Especially the 59!!! Inside and out!:hope::hope::hope:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
welcome

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old Bones, volume, donmateo, scottyinwv, tonyc712000, Burt, 12ltz, kingnutin
By the way, could you please tell me how can I insert the avatar?

Thanks again.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Scroll to the top and hit "User CP" in the red bar. Then scroll down to the "Settings & Options" box on the left hand side. Then hit "Edit Avatar", select your photo and hit "Save Changes".

Max Avatar size is 160x160pixels

Then also go back to "User CP" and do your signature and garage, if so desired

·
Super Moderator
10,792 Posts
Now thats an Avatar :eek:k3:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THANKS G25RACER!
I got an avatar right now!
Yes it is, OLD BONES!

By the way, I see you got a beautiful signature, text and snap...How coluld I...?

Reactions: g25racer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got my signature...but I'd like to add a photo in a post and I can't find the way...

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
I got my signature...but I'd like to add a photo in a post and I can't find the way...
If you don't use Photobucket, you can upload from your computer, so long as the size of the pictue is not huge. When you are posting, scroll down below the Submit Reply button to where it says:
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

You can go into your computer from there to attach a pic to your posts. Photobucket is easier, as it automatically sets the size of the pics.

You just copy and paste the URL code which kind of looks like this...

[ URL ] then the address of the pic [ /URL ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts