Registered
34 Posts
nice whip:cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice whip:cool:
thanx man im in love with her!!! i noticed you dont have your garage setup, you ahould get some pix and info in there.what do you own u got any pix of it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats a mean lookin grille
thanx man, it looks much better in person.the pix kinda mess with the lines.you got a really nice lookin indy man i love black.

·
Registered
557 Posts
thanx man, it looks much better in person.the pix kinda mess with the lines.you got a really nice lookin indy man i love black.
Thanks, mine looks better in pics than in person. BLACK SHOWS EVERYTHING!! Unlike your car which looks good in both pics and in person

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, mine looks better in pics than in person. BLACK SHOWS EVERYTHING!! Unlike your car which looks good in both pics and in person
ya that is true about black but black is still beautiful. i test drove a few indy's before i found my love.i still sometimes wish my ss was black but still love my ss in silver, mabey ill do a black and silver 2tone lol. how long have u owned your indy, and do u know what number it is.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
i always liked the laser blue imp ss thought that was sharp, I wouldve gone SS w/ mine ( they had 2 Indy's on the lot @ the time) but i H8 leather, and as much as i like black on cars, promised myself i would never own another black car again..lol I know pretty lame reasons huh?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i always liked the laser blue imp ss thought that was sharp, I wouldve gone SS w/ mine ( they had 2 Indy's on the lot @ the time) but i H8 leather, and as much as i like black on cars, promised myself i would never own another black car again..lol I know pretty lame reasons huh?
i love the laser blue ss i still have yet 2 see one in person,ive only seen one silver ss since 05;). the indy's r bad a** but im glad i got my silver ss.the leather does get cold but nothin the heated seats dont take care of. i know black must be a pain but me and my wife r eventualy gonna buy a black ss trailblazer.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FWIW, ny buddy has a silver one and it looks badass lol
ya i like the silver one's better but the wife wants a black one so a black one she will get.i tried 2 convince her 2 get a silver one but didnt want 2 argue so call me a b****.does your buddy have any mods.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya silver, i told him to get the cyber grey or orange w/ black stripes, but silver won out ;) and hes trading the TBSS in for the Camaro ;)
it looks bad in silver. tading in the tbss, he should keep it 2 tow the camaro 2 the track lol. thats cool though, its about time they came out with another camaro its only been what 6 years.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
some pix and 1 vid

misc pix

me vs an 04 indy ss
[ame=http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/05ss45/?action=view&current=5thset104.flv]
[/ame]

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Nice pics and that was a good run on your race. Did he call for a rematch?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts