Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So once a year in Charleston, WV, there is a car show called the doo-***. This past year, over 700 cars entered, and over 1,000 the year before that. There was everything from a late 1800's (I think) electric car to brand new cars, muscle, some european rides, even a hearse section. I meant to post pictures a while back, but forgot about it. Cheers :beer:

Attachments

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
nice, had a green impala. same color as that belair

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I wish the guy in my home town would have brought his LaSebre out. I think it's a '61, and it's immaculate, white with grey wheels, and slammed.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Such nice cars! :eek:k3: HUGE show! Being Doo ***, do they actually have a Doo *** show, complete with 50 groups?:dunno:

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have a stage where they have a mix of entertainment, I think they do a little bit there. So Tony, I took 175 pictures when I was there, should I post any more of them?

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
They have a stage where they have a mix of entertainment, I think they do a little bit there. So Tony, I took 175 pictures when I was there, should I post any more of them?
:devil:

you need to give him a few at a time. We don't want him that over stimulated, remember last time, nevermind it was not pretty:giggle::lol:

Reactions: tonyc712000

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:devil:

you need to give him a few at a time. We don't want him that over stimulated, remember last time, nevermind it was not pretty:giggle::lol:
Yeah, I don't want him to hurt himself :wink:

Great pics! Thanks for posting these.
Thanks! I'll take my camera to the show this weekend, and if they have a new Impala, I'll suppress it with pictures :eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
:cool:ooooohhh....Lingenfelter.......:love7:The red Caddy........:love7:

The black Impy...:love7:.....oooooooh..... **TTTHHUD!!**

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:cool:ooooohhh....Lingenfelter.......:love7:The red Caddy........:love7:

The black Impy...:love7:.....oooooooh..... **TTTHHUD!!**
:giggle: :giggle:

And for my 1,000th post...more pictures!

Attachments

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Oh god, that e-type done made me mess myself.

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh god, that e-type done made me mess myself.
I know, right? And it wasn't the only one there. I had no idea until I saw this one that the whole front clip flipped forward.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Pic of a ferrari engine without the ferrari? What the crap man?

And what the hell is up with that truck exhaust?

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Ferrari was in "meh" shape, and parked facing a barrier, so you couldn't have seen the front regardless. As for the exhaust, someone very skilled decided to get very creative...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts