Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum.... I have a 2019 chevy Impala LT that I have done some work too but looking into more ideas and add ons. Any ideas are welcome and show off what youve done to yours. This is what I have done so far
1- painted rims black and callipers white
2- underglow (although I rarely use it lol)
3- added sound (amps, speakers, subs, Custom box)
4- custom rear window decal and front plate
5- smoked taillights
6- carbon fiber bowties
7- added a rear spoiler and painted it and shark antenna

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the carbon fiber bowties. Are those decals that go over the existing emblems?
I used that adhesive carbon fiber vinyl u can get at auto zone (or online for cheap as help if your willing to wait)
Just stick it on, form it with hands, putty knife, heat gun etc.. And carefully cut out edge with razor blade (angle the blade outwards towards chrome or you could get some gold peaking out)
I originally did my 2016 Malibu and loved the way it looks so i had to repeat.... Just hit my dads bowtie on his Colorado today. Alot easier when its 112° outside. Good ole AZ heat

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know of 22" setups .. like if they run staggered wheels 9" in front 10" in rear? Looking at 22x9 right now .. but want wider in the rear

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone know of 22" setups .. like if they run staggered wheels 9" in front 10" in rear? Looking at 22x9 right now .. but want wider in the rear
Thanks. I don't know honestly. I would search the forum and if u can't find it start a new thread for rims

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good. I put 22"s on mine and they rubbed something fierce so I went to 20"s. I'm sure you can carve out the wheel wells but the ride was also more rough than my Monte Carlo on 22"s so I didn't mind going back. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts