Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to get a newer used impala and have been looking at the options. A lot of LTZs and LTs have hit the market recently coming off rental lots and leases. My preference is a lower profile car because I often leave it parked out in the country for a week or two at a time. I noticed in looking around that there were plenty of the low-mileage/no-mileage 9c1s around. The prices on the 9c1s were real good and I like the heavy duty hardware. I had a '91 and a '96 9c1 and put close to 200k miles on each of them.

The only thing on the '12 9c1 is dogdish hubcaps, rubber floor covering and vinyl back seat. New hubcaps are easy and I found carpet kits for $150 or so. Can't find anything to replace the vinyl back seat. Anyone know of an approach on this? I guess I could wait awhile and get a cloth back seat out of a wrecked LT.

juma

·
Registered
433 Posts
why would you wanna replace the rubber flooring?? thats one of the best parts about a 9C1... dont have to worry about cleaning carpets and its very easy to clean if something spills.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why would you wanna replace the rubber flooring?? thats one of the best parts about a 9C1... dont have to worry about cleaning carpets and its very easy to clean if something spills.
just looks kinda crappy to me - like carpet better.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome:you got one ugly pic of your foot I hope that the car pics are better
Ha! I'm kind of a professional backpacker. If you were me, you'd love to have those giant-azz feet. They've never let me down. I've seen many a "twinkletoes" have to stop because their little feet are hurting.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
See one foot seen them all just size different, so how big is that thing?
Big feet do help in swimming act like flippers:giggle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts