·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of a Fleetwood I built for a customer.Enjoy

·
Registered
102 Posts
Damn! So you got four air pumps for all four corners and two 5 gallon tanks. What's the air up speed on the thing

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He didn't want to hear the compressors run for a long time so we did 4.It fills the tanks back up in seconds instead of minutes. He's running 200psi!

·
Registered
11 Posts
What size bags did you use in the front?
My fleet is bagged too but I think they used bags that are too small in the front because i need at least 160 PSI to lift the front. I know the front is heavier and everything but the rears will lift with as little as 120 psi. I know the bigger the bag the less pressure it takes to lift, right?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yup air ride and wires make almost anything look that good i wish i had a fleetwood to add to the lt1 collection!!!!!

im glad ur interest has changed roadmonster!!!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
BUMP
beacuse these cars are sick and i wish i had an lt1 caddy!!!! its like a dream come true lol

or a caddillac cts-v!!!! rwd 6 speed what more could u ask 4!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
on the other hand roadmonster ive seen 22 inch wires w low pros for $600 on craigslist.... i dont care u r thats fukin cheap!!!! that way u can switch it up every once in a while for the shows lol!!!!! just a suggestion:biggrin::wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love how they have the leader hoses twisted going from the compressors to the tanks..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Though its not a Caddy, quick Pics of my bagged RMS. Working on getting better ones now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
white w/ white top never seen one like that looks good

·
Registered
46 Posts
20" on a fleetwood

what size were thr rims on that fleetwood? rim depth/tire size. Im looking to put some 20" 180 spoke gold player wire wheels on my 1996 fleetwood

·
Registered
25 Posts
What size bags did you use in the front?
My fleet is bagged too but I think they used bags that are too small in the front because i need at least 160 PSI to lift the front. I know the front is heavier and everything but the rears will lift with as little as 120 psi. I know the bigger the bag the less pressure it takes to lift, right?
i have a 94 Buick Roadmaster bagged on 20's, why you need so much air is beyond me, you must be using the smallest bags ever made, i run Slam Specialties RE7's up front and my ride height is 80psi, in the rear i have Firestone 2600lb bags and i run 40 psi there for good ride height, thats not to say i can cruise over speed bumps, i go to about 90 front and 60 rear for speed bumps

1 - 16 of 16 Posts