Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Owned The Car For About Six Years Now And Would Very Much Like To Keep It ,but A New Baby Forces The Sale .the Car Has Been Very Good To Me And Has Never Given Me Any Major Problems . It Has 166,000 Miles ,new Tires ,new Ac Compressor, New Hood Shocks ,and New Paint ......asking $8000 O B O ....... Will Consider All Reasonable Offers 951 440 8412 Ask For Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah man, i understand you. And do you even imagine, this post is from 2008. Already 12 fraking years. I was also looking for a 95 ss as i wanted to start a project on that basis. Change everything in it, only with original parts, and make it look and feel better than the newest one. I do actually consider that the 95 ss is a little underestimated by the community, i do really like it actually. I do really need one, as i want to make it the best 95 ss in the world. Standing every night in front of the laptop, on Car Removal Perth – Top Cash For Old, Scrap, Junk & Unwanted Vehicle!, and searching for some new parts, or just for parts that we have already broken. Wouldn't that be great?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts