Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ooooowwwww!! Someone make it stop hurting! It's just cruel....wtf is wrong with some of those texans??!! And to add insult to injury, dude wants 20k!!

Chevrolet : Impala | eBay

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a little?? I would gear up for a well placed shot through the engine block to put it out of it's misery, but it's not the car's fault, no reason to punish it for what that tool has done...poor thing has to roll around in shame!

·
Registered
465 Posts
^ well i just vomited all over the globe seeing that!! geez i'd rather see Betty White naked than have that ugly thing burnt into my retnas

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
You know the good thing about this car? The owner probably didn't want to spend the money doing a good paintjob because of how much he wanted to save for those rims :lol:, so everything on the inside (doors, trunk, under hood) should be stock color.. new wheels and a repaint you'll have a half way decent car! lol altho i wouldn't trust the "rebuilt" motor part.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has black seats with yellow SS stitching.....black I love, yellow stitching....there's that gag reflex....haha, so yeah, just redo the headrests in black and a repaint and wheels and it's good to go, plus what ever he did to the suspension...looks raised up..

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, must've stroked out!....if it had racing stripes, I might have the urge to cry out "bumblebeeeeeeeeeeee!" haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't bother to click on the link but I assume it sais something like. "Dis cah has da 4's on it, it's got da candy on da paint and da bang in da trunk" am I pretty close?

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you evil bastard....I just listened to that song on youtube....

that picture and "black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow" will be in my head all fucking night!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Looks like a cab.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts