Impala Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
I would ask your agent why they switched your car to a different company. And see if you can get them to take the car back on. Sounds like the first agent company was your best place to do business.

I use State Farm and before I got my van and put my Impala back on retirement status they changed their definition of what is considered to be an antique or collectable vehicle, and right now my car does not qualify for it is not old enough, to them anyway. I use to have a policy that stated a declared value - no matter what happened. Then they switched my car since it was too new in their eyes (to them if your car was not older than a 71 model it did not qualify) to "Blue Book Cash Value" which ment they would not pay more than a few hundred dollars if the car was totaled.:mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.