1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yep, that is one bad ass car...

·
Registered
22 Posts
that is baddass... on the other hand i have a few things u just got and want to know if there that bad to put on a new speedo... raiss cold air the twin one... halo lights... and engine bay brace... are they all kinda easy. i think the pain with be the lights but just wanted to know and i got the 6.5 speaker pods but those beter be easy lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
that is baddass... on the other hand i have a few things u just got and want to know if there that bad to put on a new speedo... raiss cold air the twin one... halo lights... and engine bay brace... are they all kinda easy. i think the pain with be the lights but just wanted to know and i got the 6.5 speaker pods but those beter be easy lol
They shouldn't be too bad to install, the speaker pods might be the hardest...

·
Registered
574 Posts
i also got sway bars and the extender for the rear worth it or no
After market sway bars (front and rear) are a good investment. The extender kit, to center the rear wheels, is good from the visual perspective. There is no performance benefit, but makes the car look better with the wheels centered. I need to do that myself. What brand did you get? I have Hotchkis, very happy with them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hats what i went with from focuz perfom. and yea i was like looking at that right when i got it and was like is that right... and im geting a programer also from them that gose threw the laptop and stuff think that is okay and i jsut got the try ys that bypass the cats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts