Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I currently have been the owner of a 1996 Chevy Caprice LT1 5.7. I live in Tijuana, Mexico and you will be amazed what I can find out here, I mean regarding parts for b bodies. Just last month I sold a set of seats, front buckets and rear beach along with the center console and shifter all for $400, seats had no tears or rips in them. I can get parts for these cars at real cheap prices and pass the savings on to you guys. Just let me know what you need i ll check my inventory and let you know if I got it. For example I am currently selling a instrument cluster off a 96 impala ss analog for $100 plus shipping. just hit me up and we can set up a payment and shipping plan. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not what you think I purchase all these parts and have receipts for them. you see many taxis down here were Caprice's and Impala's and a new law came in effect here in Tijuana and all taxis are too becomes family vans for safety reasons. There for all sedans as the caprice,impala, and the crown victorias are retired. So what does that mean parts for everyone. If you don't believe me come down yourself and check it out.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
It's not what you think I purchase all these parts and have receipts for them. you see many taxis down here were Caprice's and Impala's and a new law came in effect here in Tijuana and all taxis are too becomes family vans for safety reasons. There for all sedans as the caprice,impala, and the crown victorias are retired. So what does that mean parts for everyone. If you don't believe me come down yourself and check it out.

Most of us have no business in or intentions of visiting a shit hole like Mexico. Good luck in your sales and happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks dude! and I do celebrate thanksgiving just like you, oh yeah and mexico is a shit hole no arguments there.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i need interior parts to let me know if u still look at this posting thanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
due to my job I moved to the eastern hemisphere but i am back in this shit hole called Mexico again. Any ways back to what I love the most B-Bodies. I will try and post more pics of Impala ss/Caprices/Camaro SS/ all LT1's and pontiac Bonneville interiors. like I said I do this for a hobby and not for the money. Well actually I just hate to see good parts go to waste. here on my cardomain you can see a 96 ss resting in pieces. I just installed a a pair of bonny seats that cost me 25 dollars for both. search cardomain benny96ss

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right now i have a 96 impala ss cluster and the airbag (gray) i'll let it both go for 100 can ship it out of San Diego or local pick up. I posted it on craiglist Tijuana

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
You do not know me/us.....yet:) I tend to mess with people here sometimes.:beer: FYI I speak Spanish as a first language.....

LOL! No, I guess not. But then I am sure you can appreciate the fact that I like putting people on the spot for the hell of it :devil:. No harm meant towards you or GBA :icon_mrgreen:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
LOL! No, I guess not. But then I am sure you can appreciate the fact that I like putting people on the spot for the hell of it :devil:. No harm meant towards you or GBA :icon_mrgreen:

No harm no foul.......but I will be putting YOU on the spot when you come with the club on the 16th of May:biggrin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
No harm no foul.......but I will be putting YOU on the spot when you come with the club on the 16th of May:biggrin:
I'm afarid Im not familiar with the significance of that date. Is it a meet up of some sort?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys me again I really want to appreciate some of you who actually trusted me and purcchased item from me. I will only be in Mexico for 2 more weeks and I am leaving for ever. I sold about 4 interiors and even provided pictures from the SS's they came from. the last item I sold my last item yesterday to MR aztek which was a cluster off an impala ss 96 for 50 bucks. last week I also sold an a distributor for 30 bucks and an TB for 40. That's all folk. I mainly did it because i hated to see these great automoblies in the junk yard it really hurt me. I want to thank especially George Bates for this great forum he has.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Glad someone saved parts from the crusher. This forum is not owned by me though, I just visit here from time to time. Dont give up on these cars.....we wont.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
round of applause for angel fixing fucked up b bodies and for JUSTIN who owns this forum and lets us all come and rant!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts