Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
Everyone and their brother bought one and stored it banking on that hope. Due to that I highly doubt they will see the value go up like they want. Just way too many stored with hopes of increased value.

I enjoy seeing guys sell them for what they paid new as several get sold ever year with under 3000 miles for $25-30k, do the math on interest, insurance, upkeep, inflation and they lost their ass and they DESERVE to. The speculators make the hobby more expensive for the true enthusiast.

I define an enthusiast as someone who enjoys the car, enjoys driving, careing for, maintaining or modifying. Not some dipshit who parks it in a garage hoping to make a buck later.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Everyone and their brother bought one and stored it banking on that hope. Due to that I highly doubt they will see the value go up like they want. Just way too many stored with hopes of increased value.

I enjoy seeing guys sell them for what they paid new as several get sold ever year with under 3000 miles for $25-30k, do the math on interest, insurance, upkeep, inflation and they lost their ass and they DESERVE to. The speculators make the hobby more expensive for the true enthusiast.

I define an enthusiast as someone who enjoys the car, enjoys driving, careing for, maintaining or modifying. Not some dipshit who parks it in a garage hoping to make a buck later.
AMEN TO THAT ^^^^^^^^^^ :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well seeing as how not everoyne has a 2nd gen impala ss and they will be around for years to come ( o and there really the last rwd METAL MUSCLE CAR OF THE LATE 90'S) I SEE THEM BEING COLLECTORS FOR YEARS...... they may never reach into like the $30000 price range but ive seen customized caprices go for that much!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts