Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Looking good man. Now you need to retrofit those headlights!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Damn those headlights look sick man. I want some so bad.
I'm digging the tails too, you're the first I've seen to go with the all red/non-smoked versions. That's probably the route I'd go too.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Love the backdrop. Great location and photography. Oh yeah, nice car too.....

P.s. I hate to tell you this, but none of our cars are ever completed. Just when you think you are done, you see something else that looks interesting or get a fresh idea. So many times, with so many cars, I have said ok, I'm all done. It just never lasts. I get bored or see something new on somebody else's car and think I want to try that.. Lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn those headlights look sick man. I want some so bad.
I'm digging the tails too, you're the first I've seen to go with the all red/non-smoked versions. That's probably the route I'd go too.

Haha thanks man! When I started modding my Impala, I really wanted to keep it tasteful, as in only make mods I believe don't immediately stand out as something non original. The headlights look reasonable enough, as in Chevy could have designed them. I stuck with OEM colors as well, no ridiculous and dangerously poor performing colors such as 8000K or higher, I'm running a Morimoto Elite 55 Watt 4500K, and they look AMAZING. My exhaust on the other hand, sounds like the apocalypse, but I'm planning on re-adding a muffler of some sort by the end of the month. I just wanted to have a little fun with that haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, and this is the beautiful location in which I did that little photo shoot. It's the Crown Hill Cemetery here in Indianapolis.

I visited the 23rd President while I was there too!

All in all, I had a great time. I plan on returning for more shots in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Car looks great Emmerson, even after that idiot hit n run. I guess you mean, that your car is complete, for the most part, but there will always be 'minor' adjustments. I thought my car was complete, but I saw an android mirror on ebay that I just had to have, lol :)

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Yep, Todd (TSS) is right. For me it's worse. I got the car on one side that I want to dump tons of money into, and on the other side is my guitars and music gear... I have 1 guitar that is still a considerable work in progress, another that needs a new pickup, and I want to start another '67 Flying V 7-string build too - on top of looking at a new amp head or rackmount preamp, a second 4x12 cabinet, much better speakers for both cabinets... so the music thing is just as expensive and addictive as the car, because musicians - eslecially guitarists - are NEVER satisfied with their sound, and always on the quest for "that perfect tone"... If I was still playing drums, I would be in serious trouble. Drums are sooooo much more expensive, on top of how loud drums are... one of these days...:devil:

But awesome shots man! :coolpics: And the car looks good - just like it did before the asshole smashed you. Congrats on getting your baby back and in as good as new a shape. Keep up the good work. Like mine, tastefully done!:clap::eek:k3::beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts