Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UP FOR SALE IS A SET OF 18" WHEELS AND TIRES OFF MY 2006 IMPALA SS, THEY ARE POLISHED ALUMINUM WITH 235/50/R18 TIRES 2 ARE BFG G-FORCE AND 2 ARE GOODYEAR EAGLES. THEY STILL HAVE GOOD TREAD AND WILL LAST A FEW MORE YEARS AT LEAST. WHEELS COME WITH CENTERS, VALVES, AND LUG NUTS, THE VALVES ARE NOT TPMS'S.

WHEELS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION, NO CURBS OR BENDS, THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW SMALL SPOTS OF BAD CLEAR COAT.

I AM LOCTAED IN FORT WAYNE IN., NORTHEAST AREA OF INDIANA BY MICHIGAN AND OHIO.

ASKING $700 O.B.O.
I AM OPEN TO ALL OFFERS SINCE I AM NOT SURE WHAT THESE GO FOR.

TXT OR CALL RYAN @ 260-438-5599

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
DAMN! Wish I could afford to get these and plasti-dip them for winter. :( GLWS!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ would you say my price is fair?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ In the general scheme of things definitely. BUT, I have also seen chrome 08 rims go for 500, which was a steal, and also non chrome (like yours) go for 300 a set here. Those are awesome prices. And yours, if I did not know about those two sales, would be right where I would expect. Hope this did not confuse you. Bottom line, your price is fair.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^thank you good sir, i figured i was about right

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thats a very fair price for rims and a decent set of tires. I sold my SS rims a while back for $350 cause I thought it would take a while to sell them, but 1.5 days later I was boxing them up and shipping them to New York!! After they sold everyone told me I should have put them for $400-$450, but oh well.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I kno our SS rims are super expansive from the dealer. Over a grand. I decided to keep mine though in case I ever sell my car.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any offers?

will trade for 18" 4x100mm wheels with tires.

·
Registered
195 Posts
1.) i wish i had 700 bux
2.) i wish i still lived in Ohio
3.) i wish i had 700 bux and still lived in Ohio so i could pic em up, install em, and drive em home :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD! gone for $575

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.