Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barry's 8 Track Repair has provided quality, guaranteed service on car radios and 8 track machines since 1973. We have the best-equipped 8 track shop in the country and offer a lifetime warranty on our work. You can find us at the top of search results; simply search for 8 track repair. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Interesting website. Nice to see someone who works on those old audio machines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
8 track player repair

Barry's 8 Track Repair has provided quality, guaranteed service on car radios and 8 track machines since 1973. We have the best-equipped 8 track shop in the country and offer a lifetime warranty on our work. You can find us at the top of search results; simply search for 8 track repair. Thanks!
Where are you located? and are you still doing repair?
Thanks. :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I don't know if I should ban this asshole or let you guys make fun of him for repairing 8-tracks.

Fire away boys!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I blame darloma...he opened it back up.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ban him^^

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I will make this interesting.......next person to post here after I do will get a free permanent ban, never allowed to return to the forum. :devil:

·
Registered
2 Posts
8 track repair...

I blame darloma...he opened it back up.
Well, first of all HE is a SHE. I have owned my mustang since 1966. Actually learned to drive in it and took my first driving test in it. My 8 track stopped working a few years ago and I am now on a quest to get it working again. I have an FM radio (Muntz) cartridge (new, old stock) that I bought a few years ago, which doesn't work...just get static. Since posting this question I have found and ordered (still waiting) a repair manual for my am 8 track. I am on a quest! The car is all original and I want to keep it that way. So, since I have gotten no answer from the alleged repair guy, I will just have to do it myself. 'I am woman..Hear me Roar! ha!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here I am!

Hi folks, nice to see I was missed. I'm officially shut down for awhile as far as nationwide advertising (website) goes, but will repair your 8 track player if you'd like to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks - Barry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts