Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 7th gen SS Spoiler for sale out of College Park, MD.

Maroon in color (unsure of the paint code).

Some minor scratches, but NO cracks, and in overall very good condition. (don't confuse light reflections with blemishes!)

Asking $175 shipped

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It does not. It sits farther back on the trunk lid. You'd need to purchase a new trunk lid with no spoiler. There is a silver one with no spoiler on the classifieds here for sale by another member

·
Registered
848 Posts
It does not. It sits farther back on the trunk lid. You'd need to purchase a new trunk lid with no spoiler. There is a silver one with no spoiler on the classifieds here for sale by another member
Thanks for the tip. You'd think GM would have thought of that when they designed these... :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still for sale :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I believe the color is called "toreador" and not maroon. My impala is "dark toreador" and this color looks very similar but, possibly a little lighter. Have seen both colors in duplicolor touch up paints so, this must be it. Just a heads up :eek:k3:

dumb GM color names

Reactions: RYD SLO

·
Banned
667 Posts
I believe the color is called "toreador" and not maroon. My impala is "dark toreador" and this color looks very similar but, possibly a little lighter. Have seen both colors in duplicolor touch up paints so, this must be it. Just a heads up :eek:k3:

dumb GM color names
metallic mint green

metallic galaxy silver this is what I want to paint my car..

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

dumb GM color names
I don't have the paint code, so your guess is as good as mine. The car it came off of looked a bit lighter than your pic, but its really hard to say.

·
Registered
320 Posts
$175 ? Really ? I just got one via junkyard for $40. Clearcoat was basically gone on the topside,but,it wasn't my color anyway.So I plasti-dipped it,until/unless I go bodycolor.

Now I know where to sell mine if I don't end up liking it more than the stocker.

Nice to see a fellow Marylander tho'...grew up in Fort Washington,myself.

Thanx

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not selling it anymore anyways, I'm keeping it for myself :yahoo:

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
$175 ? Really ? I just got one via junkyard for $40. Clearcoat was basically gone on the topside,but,it wasn't my color anyway.So I plasti-dipped it,until/unless I go bodycolor.

Now I know where to sell mine if I don't end up liking it more than the stocker.

Nice to see a fellow Marylander tho'...grew up in Fort Washington,myself.

Thanx
Coming from the guy who abuses commas and can't put an extra letter in thanks.

Please go down that road because I forgot a letter brah.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
mmeeeeooooow...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts