Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heey ever one i need some help with my 7th gen impala and am new to the forums so plz if some one code help me out would be nice

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
Hello.... my name is_______________________ and i own a _________________________

Please fill in the best possible answers in the lines provided and raise your hand when finished.

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
come on guys, how do you know if the person isn't challenged and just wants to fix a problem with his or her impala. Or maybe its a relative typing for them cuz they can't themselves knowing they came on the forum just for some help from the community. Take things into reality and atleast welcome the new member not the way they write.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no its a guy typing just i was driving when i put this up and i want to put hid lights in my inpala and my lighter in my car want work but the one in the back does tried changing the fuse but it did nothing can someone help me out.

o and by the way Robert and a impala with a with a supercharger

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Don't drive and type - not just you, everyone. Just had a friend get hurt doing just that......

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
The front and rear cig lighters are on seperate fuses..
Indeed very true

However when my front lighter failed it was NOT the fuse. I ended up just splicing in a new cig lighter socket. These cig lighter sockets have a connector on the end of them, I swear its to make things difficult for you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im not to worried about a guy thats texting or anything its more a female that scares me.... Dont want to make anyone made but its true.... how many times do you see or wash almost hit by a female drive and in my experience they come in all ages.... But the worst is that chick with the boyfriend who thinks he race so she does so she go around town almost hitting people and then when it does happen she looks dumb...

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
What happend to the ride man?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Indeed very true

However when my front lighter failed it was NOT the fuse. I ended up just splicing in a new cig lighter socket. These cig lighter sockets have a connector on the end of them, I swear its to make things difficult for you.
Same...not the fuse, replaced it the damn thing still doesnt work. IDK what it is.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts