Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys! So I’m in the process of looking for some trims (mouldings) and I’m having trouble trying to find for the driver side fender eyebrow trim , if anyone knows let me know thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
Right, they are hard to find in good condition or better. I have a good repairable available. It has some small dents in it. Send me a PM if it sounds like something that you could use.

Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there! Is this molding still something you're looking for? We 3D print classic car parts (plastics, polymers, metals, metal alloys, etc.) for restoration projects. Both interior & exterior.

Let me know if we can help! Send me an email: [email protected]

·
Registered
613 Posts
If you can make something to be pretty close to original, I would suggest a '70 Impala Hood Lip Molding. They are almost impossible to find in good condition or better. Personally, I even know of a place that would buy them wholesale.

Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
there's a few guys that buy up these cars and might have this piece. Let me know if your still in search. I'm always searching to see whats out there for my 68

·
Registered
1 Posts
there's a few guys that buy up these cars and might have this piece. Let me know if your still in search. I'm always searching to see whats out there for my 68
hello all, im brand new to the forum
im looking for the same parts, 1970 impala hood lip moulding and eybrows on fender in good or excellent condition. 1970 fender skirts also , for the win!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts