Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just showing some love! :biggrin:

Ha, something I had to ask, since getting this friend request on MySpace-- so how do you guys who loved el Impala first feel about the surge in popularity it's gotten from the Supernatural crowd? Has there been a noticable upswing?

Just wondering...don't know much about cars, other than the older ones look pretty and how to replace an alternator, so I feel this is really the best I can contribute to Impala discussion! :tongue:

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up? I am one of the "ones" that fell in love with the 67 Impala from watching Supernatural. I've never liked new cars. My favorite car was always a 68 chevelle that is until I saw Dean's Baby on tv. I di some research, looked around, and found out all that I coul about the 67. At the end of December I was lucky enough to find one for sell on ebay. I'm just starting out restoring her. Luckily she runs great and still has all of the moldings, chrome, emblems, etc.. She has a tiny bit of rust, but it shouldn't be too much of a pain to repair. I know it's a little crazy, but I want her to look just like the one on Supernatural. I am completely in love with Impalas now and even more in love with my baby lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Well first I would like to welcome you guys to the community! Lots of people have already ask questions regarding the Supernatural Impala, and I must admit that it is beautiful. The only Impalas that are less desirable for me are the recent FWD Impalas, hopefully 2010 doesn't disappoint and we get a Zeta based Impala.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts