Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a resource list of all the different kinds of light bulbs were used for a 67 impala wagon? I'm going to swap all my lights out to LED's and need to get an idea of which bulbs I need to buy. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
? on which bulbs? I pulled one from my gauge cluster, I think it was the oil light and it looked like it might have been a 194, those are swappable in, just want to know about the bulbs under the dash, tail lights, turn signals, dome light. Most light bulbs are offered as an LED or SMD LED nowadays. OH and the white opera lights in the front, what bulbs are those.

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
I have never seen and led bulb that would fit and lock in any of the housings on my 65 or 64. They are all a push and spin type bulb. I have seen colored ones like red, blue and green but not a led

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So yeah, the bulb site states that the 67 uses both 1895 and 194. I found 17 slots, 16 plugs, all utilizing 194 bulbs. Need to get a spare bulb holder. Just ordered some 1.5w smd bulbs. I had some 10mm led ones and swapped them into the bright indicator- now blue :), inverted greens for the turn signals, and one red 10mm for the brake light, not liking the brake one that much, too focused and it isn't spreading enough. Think I'll get some inverted ones for that and the other red indicators. Once it is all inside and rehooked back up with the new heater core, I'll get some pics to share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts