Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, Newbie here... In the next few days, i will be trading my 2000 GMC Sierra, for this '62. I have been a truck fan for a while, so i have decided to make a change, and get something that i have always wanted. So it ends up a 'ol friend of mine has had this '62 for 8 years and is the second owner... ends up his old girlfriends mother had it in a barn for over 40 years... Took a couple of pics today... it is a 4 door, but its still gorgeous in my eyes! :) nice to say hello to you all, take a gander at this hidden treasure!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
def looks like a nice car even for a 4 door:biggrin:

·
Registered
276 Posts
nice

thats a nice find, it realy does look great for a 4 door. keep er origional, its alot easier to get trophys in the origional classes than modified in shows and cruz's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah.. i want to keep it original, except i would like to put some aftermarket wheels...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:biggrin::eek:go w/ 22's nothin less!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:biggrin::eek:go w/ 22's nothin less!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::biggrin:
funny ya say that... someone has a set of 22's with rubber for sale local here in Montreal, came off his '66 caddy... can someone tell me if they will fit? and will i need some kind of air suspension for the front, or is there no problem fitting this size on these old cars? Wheels are wire wheels.. thanks

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
22's will fit almost all old gm muscle cars i know they will fit urs..... the only thing to wry about is rubbing when turning and u might rub hitting bumps in the back tha should b it though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts