Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 1962 Impala 4-door sedan for a father and son project. This is a nice car, too nice to part out in my opinion. Problem is, it has NO interior - all of the window mouldings, seats, etc, are gone. The dash is complete. I would like to find these parts, or a car that I can take them out of myself. Does anyone have one of these in their back 40 acres?? Being that this is a 4-door, and also will be my son's car, the prices need to be reasonable so he can afford to buy them. Condition or color is not as important, as he can sandblast and repaint the items himself. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sometimes you might be able to find a certain part on eBay, although very rare, its worth to do a search on parts for your car every now and then. You might find a better tail lights, or replacement antennas. Another thing you can do is to grab your phone book and start making phone calls to junk yards, you might get lucky. Restoring classic cars can be a pain when trying to acquire parts, but worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
62 Impala 4 door parts

I am going to look at a spare 4 door donor car tomorrow. If you still need parts let me know. If I buy it I will not need the parts you mentioned.

Thanks,
Beau

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got an entire 1962 impala 4 door I could sell to you for reasonably cheap. I've got pictures and everything.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ive got a complete interior set. Both benchs and all door panels. Black. They have recently been redone too. $400. Im in so cal. I also have some dash parts if you need those. Let me know and I can send pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts