Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post on this board too and try and get some new recruits out to the track. We have opened up the ECIRS rules to include all Impalas so no matter what year your car is bring it out! Doesn't have to be fast, I won the championship in 2011 with a basically stock 96 Impala. Greatest group of people you'll ever meet and a great time to be had. My whole family comes along for the fun! Wife brings her 09 SS and races and the kids help do pit and grille duty! Follow the link for more information and hope to see some new faces at the track:)

ECIRS Races 5 & 6 - Island Dragway - Saturday, June 18th - Great Meadows, NJ - Chevy Impala SS Forum

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did i mention fun times????

One of my favorite pics. Me in my Impala racing my old wagon

Even the wife loves it

Track officials always helpful for first timers

Kids enjoy it

not yet kiddo

still trying

Everyone is very friendly......maybe a little to friendly

Always nice to bring home some swag

Top Ten in points at the end of the year get a jacket.....these guys are all champs :)

You get enough points and you come home with the coveted cup

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun and wish I was closer. BTW, the ecirs.org url in your sig doesn't work - it's .net. Be safe!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! BEen awhile since i was on here forgot we cahnged the site. Sig updated :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!!! couple weeks away

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT Little over a week away come onnnnnnn don't you guys wanna have some fun with your rides?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's this weekend :) Few of us will be at Carlisle the Friday before. If you're there look for the cars with the ECIRS stickers on them and ask questions. Supposed to be a nice day out for racing on Saturday :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts