Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you have any reviews and pictures from a customer with one of your rear end kits on a 67-70 Impala? I'm looking into possibly purchasing a kit from C3 Fab but cant find any reviews...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
67-70

Do you have any reviews and pictures from a customer with one of your rear end kits on a 67-70 Impala? I'm looking into possibly purchasing a kit from C3 Fab but cant find any reviews...
Hello there ! I can tell you that we have photos on our website under photo/image section of our website Control Arm | Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms | Trailing Arms | C3Fab
The people that buy our sets for these years you are inquiring about say that we make the absolute best products for them !! I can also get you connected with tel #'s of customers and they can personally tell you about them !!
Also , we have old school customer service and up to 12 powder coat showroom finish colors ! Thanks , mike .
562-472-8380

·
Impala Fanatic
1,261 Posts
I can give you a review of what I saw at the Cali-SS meet earlier this summer. I got the full demonstration from Mike and the guys and what they're doing is of the absolute highest quality - there's really nothing else like it out there. Top-notch engineering, fabrication and materials. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can give you a review of what I saw at the Cali-SS meet earlier this summer. I got the full demonstration from Mike and the guys and what they're doing is of the absolute highest quality - there's really nothing else like it out there. Top-notch engineering, fabrication and materials. :eek:k3:
C3 FAB appreciates your support !!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Great thread, and glad to see your products!

I will be calling to make an order when I start on the suspension for my latest project (1977 Impala 2-Door) so I can take advantage of your rear control arm kits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
how do they fair against corner carving? had any issues with them? i have a 1993 caprice classic and am in the market for new front and rear suspension to go out and carve some corners and have some fun on the way to the show

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cornering

Gain traction on cornering , no wheel hop , eliminating binding ! For cornering , I suggest you look into our Johnny Joint Set, it is superior for what your looking into doing !
Thanks , mike
Owner @ C3 FAB RACING

1 - 10 of 10 Posts