Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually taken ownership of a 50th Anniversary Impala yet? What do you think of the "extras?" What would you want on it that it does not come standard with?

Thanx
Chris

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Why the LS7? I would go with the LS9!:biggrin: Twin Turbos!:biggrin: And Hydrolic Tune Sport Suspinsion (simualar type used on the early 90's Corvettes. And yes the RWD, it is the only way to go.:biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
483 Posts
ya know I was kind of dissapointed to find that the Anniversary edition came only with a V6. talk about major dissapointment. OH wait it can use flex fuel. Still sux.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speaking of this car -- anyone in KC do NOT deal with Cable Dahmer Chevrolet.

Anyone know of any 50ths within say 200 miles of Kansas City? Looking for the Red Jewel Tintcoat wtih Ebony and grey interior. Or even a better site than autotrader or cars.com.

Thanx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was all but lied to and severely mis-led. They said they would get the car (they found said car, had a deal to dealer trade), settled on a price, went and acquired financing, signed/sealed/just not delivered.

Maybe a slight bit my fault for trusting a dealership in today's society.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was all but lied to and severely mis-led. They said they would get the car (they found said car, had a deal to dealer trade), settled on a price, went and acquired financing, signed/sealed/just not delivered.

Maybe a slight bit my fault for trusting a dealership in today's society.
Sorry to hear that but that sounds like almost every dealership. I hate buying cars from them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got home with my 50th Anniversary Impala. For anyone who wants to deal with a dealer who will shoot you straight (at least they did me) -- HUBER Chevrolet in Omaha, Neb ask for Chad Christensen.

Pics uploaded in my garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts