Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the easiest way to fit 24s on an impala. I am not wanting to do too much cutting if any at all. What would be the best tires?
NO I AM NOT BLACK. The car has already been lower and everything else by the previous owner. I am so sick of people trying to tell someone what will look good and what won't. This car is for car shows. I bet you have pick ole hillbilly tires on a truck but thats ok right?
NO I AM NOT BLACK. The car has already been lower and everything else by the previous owner. I am so sick of people trying to tell someone what will look good and what won't. This car is for car shows. I bet you have pick ole hillbilly tires on a truck but thats ok right?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hell No!Dont do it thats a $10-15,000 dollar car stock.All you will do is ruin it that is so retarded.Dont screw w/that 350 LT-1 car.thats an instant classic.do that to a Caddy or an old Ford but dude,come on are you serious???thats a high performance car.Do you know what I would do for one of thaose cars?I am so tired of people like you ruining cars because you saw a rapper on TV w/ a "DUBBED OUT" car.Are you a wanna be or are you just retarded?Im not joking,what is wrong w/ you?If you do that I garuntee that in 30 years if you do that you'll tell your kids "see that $75,000 Impalla SS on Barett Jackson?I used to have one but i ruined it and sold it for $7,500 because no one liked it."

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you are going to have to put in some new trailing arms/rear control arms(upper and lower) to center the rear wheels in the fender. With the wheels in the center of the fender, it shouldn't rub and you shouldn't have to shave the fenders. Offset of the rim is the key to getting them to fit right. Getting the right tire size is also very important. Do some research in the Wheels and Tire Sections here:

http://www.impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
http://www.impalasuperstore.com/naisso/Forum2005/

Who cares if you are white, black, asian, whatever. If you want 24s, do it. It's your car and your money. Forget what everyone else says.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thts right it dont matter if u are red blue green black white...if u want to put 24s on there put em on there...dont listen to other ppl do want u wanna do to YOUR car..it aint every1 elses car..but im lookin to put 24a on mine to but i dont wanna lift it up to high..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts