Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I'm new to the forum. Just picked up a 2016 Impala LT in Siren red. Everything's been good so far. Long story short, I picked up some 20" LTZ wheels dirt cheap but need tires. What tires are you guys running. Checked online and there are mixed reviews of a few I've narrowed down. I'm in Wisconsin so I need an All Season Tire. Don't necessarily need them to be superb in the snow, as I use my wife's Jeep if its an absolute storm, and plus I live 10 miles from work.
1. General Max G-MAX AS-05
2. Cooper Zeon RS3-G1

Thanks for any inputs

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Pirelli cinturato P7

Ran them on my last car and loved em.

Smooth as glass, better handling, and lasted 80,000 miles.

Pricey but unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just pulled off a set of those coopers. They lasted 38K miles and were terrible in snow. I was down to the wear bars when I replaced them. After installing the high dollar bridgestones ( be wary- there are different wear ratings for this tire ) I had the car checked for alignment, thinking that was the reason for poor mileage for the coopers. Nope! They just stink. I would buy Zeons again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You've probably installed new tires by now but our impala had a tire get a hole in it so we needed new shoes in short order. I ended up going with Uniroyal TigerPaws due to a promo price at the installer. I've ran them before on other vehicles (16" rims) and have had pretty good luck with them. Hopefully they do ok on this big heavy impala. We have the LTZ 19" rims so they had to be ordered in but the store had a buy 3 get the 4th free so I got them for $660 installed. 60k warranty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts