Impala Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove the roof antenna from a 2020 impala? Want to wrap my roof but can't get the fin off

·
Registered
104 Posts
Small bolt on the bottom behind the headliner, three coaxial cables, SXM, GPS and GSM xponder (data/cellular) going to that puck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used to build squad cars and the standard was to just pull the rear clips and side moldings to drop the headliner down without complete removal. The sharkfin is retained by a center bolt and load spreader or a plastic slip lock, complete removal will require the coaxial cables to be pulled out as well, cutting & splicing is not advised.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to build squad cars and the standard was to just pull the rear clips and side moldings to drop the headliner down without complete removal. The sharkfin is retained by a center bolt and load spreader or a plastic slip lock, complete removal will require the coaxial cables to be pulled out as well, cutting & splicing is not advised.
Alright awesome thank you so much, I'm definitely gonna be looking into it this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts