Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I received my 2019 Impala dealer brochure that I had to get off eBay. I was flipping thru having a good old time until I came to the wheels page. My wheels were 19 inches! Undaunted I grabbed the tape measure & I was like holy cow!

Then I looked at my window sticker and it said 18 inch painted alloys with no mention of an upgrade. I was about to be upset but then thought the factory screwed up and I won out. The 19's suit the car very well.

Anyone else have factory mess ups?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Looks like you made out :)
I wonder if somebody will get 18s when they ordered 19s?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the side by side shots Guru. Subtle differences indeed. Glad I got 18's for a less harsher ride. I wonder why Chevy didn't include them in the brochure as the standard LT wheel, maybe because it too close to the 19 inch design.

·
Banned
78 Posts
Thanks for the side by side shots Guru. Subtle differences indeed. Glad I got 18's for a less harsher ride. I wonder why Chevy didn't include them in the brochure as the standard LT wheel, maybe because it too close to the 19 inch design.
They definitely look better than the earlier 18" wheels GM was selling on these cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts