Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with the Infotainment System in my 2019 Chevrolet Impala Premier with Bose 11 Speaker Surround Sound. So far I have not found anyone that can offer a solution. My issue involves the Auto Volume feature which is supposed to automatically adjust the volume based upon the speed of the vehicle and cabin noise. The settings are Off, Low, Low-Med, Medium, Med-High and High. I’ve tried every setting and none work. The only way to adjust the volume is manually. My owner’s manual makes mention of an On/Off setting for the Bose Audio Pilot System that needs to be turned On. However, my Infotainment System doesn’t have such a setting. It only has the above mentioned setting for the Auto Volume feature. One mechanic told me to contact Bose but they referred me back to the dealer. Has anyone else had this problem, or more important, do you have a solution?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 Impala premier Bose System, I don't think mine AUTO Volume works either, I will test tomorrow. The other day I thought MAYBE because I was listening to media on USB, maybe it does not work on USB?
I will post after tomorrow..... Did you get yours fixed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2019 Impala premier Bose System, I don't think mine AUTO Volume works either, I will test tomorrow. The other day I thought MAYBE because I was listening to media on USB, maybe it does not work on USB?
Never got mine fixed

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did the test today, works on media (Usb), radio. I would tune to a station hit the browse, Auto Volume and shut it down while driving and it gets quiet. So I guess it is working, with the numerous settings now it seems a more subtle difference than my Monte Carlos, 00,02,07, that have low medium high! That's it! This Bose system does not have the the Active Sound Cancellation, looks like only some Cadillacs have that. With the quietness of the Impala Premier it does not have to act as severely as the Monte Carlos SS's. Stay safe!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the test today, works on media (Usb), radio. I would tune to a station hit the browse, Auto Volume and shut it down while driving and it gets quiet. So I guess it is working, with the numerous settings now it seems a more subtle difference than my Monte Carlos, 00,02,07, that have low medium high! That's it! This Bose system does not have the the Active Sound Cancellation, looks like only some Cadillacs have that. With the quietness of the Impala Premier it does not have to act as severely as the Monte Carlos SS's. Stay safe!
Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts