Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would post this because they said it would possibly be the last one. ZZP will be there and there will be several Holden vehicles as well.
https://m.facebook.com/events/1804615183146232?__tn__=*s
I will try to be there but not sure at this point. It's at the Gibraltar trade center in Mount Clemens.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Reading the comments I'm getting the impression that it's 3800 only :( I'm 100cc off, does that count? Lol

I do wish it wasn't 5+ hours away. If anybody around Indiana wants to get together lemme know :p

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Reading the comments I'm getting the impression that it's 3800 only :( I'm 100cc off, does that count? Lol

I do wish it wasn't 5+ hours away. If anybody around Indiana wants to get together lemme know :p
you down by bloomington? for it to take you 5 hours, i'm guessing you're pretty far south in Indiana lol. i'm in fort wayne.

·
Registered
598 Posts
you down by bloomington? for it to take you 5 hours, i'm guessing you're pretty far south in Indiana lol. i'm in fort wayne.
Nope lol. I'm in the other (read: better hehehe) college town... Lafayette / West Lafayette lol. Still takes 5 hours :(

Reactions: Joes74challenger
1 - 4 of 4 Posts