Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Saturday April 30, 2016; 8am - 2pm

Where: Bowie Baysox Stadium; 4101 Crain Hwy, Bowie, MD 20716

This is a charity meet, so there is an entry fee of $5. Proceeds will be donated to Martha's Table (Martha's Table | Providing healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education so DC residents in need can build a better future.)

There will be food available for purchase at the event (burgers and dogs). Tailgating (grilling) and alcohol are prohibited. You are welcome to bring prepared food.

There will be hundreds and hundreds of cars of all makes and models at this meet. Last year, there were only TWO Impalas :yikes: Let's try to get some better turn out this year :eek:k3:

Some pictures from years past:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Maybe if it was just a tad bit closer to Florida... :wave:

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody??? This is coming up soon! Don't want to be the only Impala again...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will be there, but my impala wont, cant drive it with no engine. Maybe I will get the Monte cleaned up. My son is really into cars and has been begging me to get to some shows this summer

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
I love my Impala, but I just don't think these cars are really "show worthy". Honestly, I'd be a little embarrassed to line my Impala up like a true "show car" at a car show - they are just not in the same league as the type of cars you usually see at car shows.

When I think of a show car, I think of classic, nicer-than-new cars - not daily drivers from the past 20 years.

Again - just my opinion - I know that others feel differently.

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is less of a "show" than it is a "meet"

90% of the cars there are modded daily drivers. I can post the full album if you want to get a sense of the environment there. Your car would definitely fit right in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts