Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What?s up you guys,
I?m looking to change my headlights to LED lights on my 2016 chevy impala LT limited to something like the lights on the Impala on this form page anyone got a website that sell them??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey JT, that white impala on this eBay page looks just like yours! Did you copy that guy as far as exterior mods? It even looks like they took those pictures in your neck of the woods.

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
It is my car. :) I purchased those headlights years ago (and still haven't even had a single bulb go out - or any other issue). They "paid" me to use the pictures of my car (gave me $40 back from the purchase price).

I tried a few other aftermarket headlights before another member recommended these - and these are by far the highest quality aftermarket headlights for these cars. Others had fitment issues, condensation issues, water leak issues and/or all of the above. These have been flawless and provide great light output as well (high beams are awesome!!).

Highly recommended!

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
I can also confirm what was said above. I have the “Sinister Black” versions of these. Black housing and tinted lenses. I do plan to upgrade the headlights to something a bit brighter. On roads with no street lights visibility isn’t the best but I expected that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
It is my car. :) I purchased those headlights years ago (and still haven't even had a single bulb go out - or any other issue). They "paid" me to use the pictures of my car (gave me $40 back from the purchase price).

I tried a few other aftermarket headlights before another member recommended these - and these are by far the highest quality aftermarket headlights for these cars. Others had fitment issues, condensation issues, water leak issues and/or all of the above. These have been flawless and provide great light output as well (high beams are awesome!!).

Highly recommended!

did you get those or the Spyders? those are decently cheaper than the spiders, i'm just scared of the moisture issues again lol

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
They are the Spyder brand headlights. I know that it says "Venom, Inc." in the Ebay ad, but they are definitely Spyder headlights (it said Venom, Inc when I bought them as well, but they come in big red "Spyder" boxes). Maybe Venom is the parent company of Spyder or something - not sure - but they are Spyder headlights.

I paid $240 for them when I bought them - for the CCFL versions (from this same seller). Not only are they inexpensive, but this vendor is also top notch.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
They are the Spyder brand headlights. I know that it says "Venom, Inc." in the Ebay ad, but they are definitely Spyder headlights (it said Venom, Inc when I bought them as well, but they come in big red "Spyder" boxes). Maybe Venom is the parent company of Spyder or something - not sure - but they are Spyder headlights.

I paid $240 for them when I bought them - for the CCFL versions (from this same seller). Not only are they inexpensive, but this vendor is also top notch.

oh ok, i was trying to figure out a while back how you got them for 240 lol. bookmarking that page for a near future purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts