Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am new to the forum and trying to figure out where stuff is posted and such.

I recently bought a 2015 Impala LTZ while on vacation in Flordia. I am normally a camaro and bike guy. I traded the wife's Spark in on this car.

I have a bunch of camaro wheels sitting around and found out the camaro and the Impala have the same bolt pattern. So,:idea: I decided to see if the camaro wheels would fit.

My ZL1/1LE 10" and 11" wide wheels will not fit, TOOO WIDE.

However, the 21" Synergy Series wheels did. I put the 8.5" 38mm offset wheels on the passenger side and the 9.5" 43mm offset wheels on the drivers side. I used 245/35/21's since that is the same size O.D. as the OEM tires. Whatcha think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Why not run wider in the back and narrower up front or vise versus rather then bigger on one side then smaller on the other?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,438 Posts
I think that he put the wheels on that way just for test purposes. :) But I could be wrong!

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
^ x2 that. Black some trim out and I think it'd look even better. Not saying murder it out , but some black would make it look a little more elegant IMO.

·
Super Moderator
12,438 Posts
^^I actually agree. With that color car, I think the black with silver/chrome trim looks a lot better!

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, yep it was for testing purposes to see if I could run all four corners with the same size wheels so they could be rotated easily. can't rotate tires with a staggered rim offset.

I will be swapping out the 43mm 9.5inch wheels for the 38mm 8.5" wheels on all four corners.

I do like the centers blacked out as well. :eek:k3: looks good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!
New member here.

I have a silver 2017 Impala LS that I'm looking to spice up a bit.
Thinking of changing out the stock wheels to 18" rims off a 2011 Camaro.
Can anyone offer any guidance on if these will fit?
Thank you,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello everyone!
New member here.

I have a silver 2017 Impala LS that I'm looking to spice up a bit.
Thinking of changing out the stock wheels to 18" rims off a 2011 Camaro.
Can anyone offer any guidance on if these will fit?
Thank you,
They should bolt right on, I just installed some 20" Camaro wheels on my wife's '17 Impala and they have no clearance issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I am new to the forum and trying to figure out where stuff is posted and such.

I recently bought a 2015 Impala LTZ while on vacation in Flordia. I am normally a camaro and bike guy. I traded the wife's Spark in on this car.

I have a bunch of camaro wheels sitting around and found out the camaro and the Impala have the same bolt pattern. So,:idea: I decided to see if the camaro wheels would fit.

My ZL1/1LE 10" and 11" wide wheels will not fit, TOOO WIDE.

However, the 21" Synergy Series wheels did. I put the 8.5" 38mm offset wheels on the passenger side and the 9.5" 43mm offset wheels on the drivers side. I used 245/35/21's since that is the same size O.D. as the OEM tires. Whatcha think?
not bad but I think the wheels would look 100X better with the center painted black...
Thats a smooth look. Dont change anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts