Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently replaced the stock radio in my Impala. Everything went fine until I tried to hook up the steering wheel control module. I bought the GMOS-LAN-01 wiring harness which comes with a pre-wired harness for the steering wheel control module. When I hooked up the ASWC-1 and turned the key to ACC All of my dash lights turned on and I got an error on the DIC that said the TPMS needed service. The vehicle wouldn't even turn on. Needless to say, The ASWC-1 adapter did not work as it should have. I had to go off of the assumption that the 2013 Impala would be exactly the same as my car in relation to wiring. For the 2013 Impala Axxess says to wire into the #13 pink wire on the harness from the vehicle. My 2015 has the same pink wire on the #13 pin but I'm not sure if that is the right wire. I was wondering if anyone knew the correct wire to use or if I should get a different adapter or if I'm just SOL on this one. I've included the wiring harness diagram from Axxess if that helps at all. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts