Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Below the block of three digit alphanumeric RPO codes on your SPID label on the glovebox door will be body and interior color option codes.
Toward the Left hand side will be the body paint color code. Usually four digit alphanumeric.
Toward the Right hand side is the interior color code. Usually three digit alphanumeric.
If you give em the GM color code there's no excuse for screwing it up. Not that they won't, but there's no excuse for it.

This is an SPID label from a GM light truck.
Body color is 213M.
Interior color code is I97 or 197??? I can't tell if it's I or one in the first digit from this picture. If your interior color code starts with that character look closely for the little angled pixel on the RH top side of the 1. GM used a soft font like Arial with wishy washy differences between I and 1 rather than a blocky font like Courier with the lines on top and bottom of the upright on the letter I that makes the number 1 blatantly and obviously different. At least the zero has a slash.
View attachment 166814
Found it in the trunk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found it in the trunk
83C is Light Titanium (Light Gray)
2006-2016 Impala LH seat cushion is 88994982.
2009-2014 Impala Light Titanium LH bottom cloth seat cover is 19124587.
Thanks much for the help I placed an order. If you get to list Vegas I owe you a couple beers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts