Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt know that the 2014 impalas were at dealerships yet so i went on autotrader and saw a few of them they look ok but i still dont like the design of the dash i think they could have done a better job,but my question is have any of you guys see a 14 impala on the street yet? i think chevy made a mistake with the wheels because the 20 inch wheels look hideous and the 19s look great thats kind of backwards

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I would say within the next few months the 14 models will start popping up

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
have any of you guys see a 14 impala on the street yet?
No but I seen a Caprice the same color as mine the other day.
The only things I didn't like about it was the black door handles & the fender vents.

*Nasty pics I know, SORRY!*
I don't know what went wrong there..?
And don't worry, I was in a traffic jam so I was going less than 5mph. and had at least 3 carlengths open in front of me when these were taken. :eek:k3:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
The dealer I worked at just got several in. I'm sure I'll see some around school soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A 2014 impala passed me the other week on I75 NB in Michigan near Bay City. It was a dark silver in color, did not have a manufacture or dealer plate. Just a normal plate.

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Mixed:
The first 1/2 mile or so I thought the same thing, but it grew on me.
I do wish the tailights were more like most of todays new cars though(LED or Fiber Optic)

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Too bad us impala forum folks don't get in on the design. Many more people would be satisfied with gm's products

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
debadged from the factory :giggle:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I haven't seen a new Impala on the road or parking lot. Hopefully when I see one its either in traffic where I can get a good look or in a parking lot where its parked. Its always better to judge a vehicle when you see one in person as opposed to pictures. You can always go to a dealership and look at one. I have done that a few times. Just lie and say you are thinking about getting a new car and you changed your mind if they try to sell you one. I never let it get that far.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts