Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Chevy dealer the other day and one thing I found peculiar is how flimsy the sheet metal was. Also everything on the interior felt cheap and flimsy. I remember checking the new impala out about year ago when it came out and I remember it being a lot nicer. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Specifics

Give some details on your "concerns". The sheet metal is no more flimsy than any other car I've recently owned. The interior is awesome.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Give some details on your "concerns". The sheet metal is no more flimsy than any other car I've recently owned. The interior is awesome.

this...

I had a 2012 imp too and this one is superior in every way.

More solid, heavier doors, interior is great, etc...

What did you drive before? 2003 Abrams?

·
Registered
874 Posts
if anything this car is too solid and firm. if you say its flimsy you never touched it. its so much more 'substantial' a car than my 95SS. only rattle is in my sunroof and i'm not sure what they can do about it. and its so small as only someone like me would notice it.

heck these seats are even firm. not flimsy at all, i cannot find a comfy position to this day. the seat holds u in place too much unlike my old leather that let you slide around a bit

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey luckydriver try pushing up on the headliner around the perimeter of the sunroof. There's clips and believe it or not velcro there to hold it it place. If not fully seated could cause a rattle or vibration, not saying it's the cure, but worth a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts