Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2014 limited ltz with the 3.6l v6 and right now I have an e85 tune on it and it’s making around 355 hp but i want more I was wondering if it would be possible to turbo or if I would just blow it up but it seems no one has tried before

please respond if you have done it or if you think it would just be better to swap the motor and run the driveshaft through the exhaust tunnel

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
i have a 2014 limited ltz with the 3.6l v6 and right now I have an e85 tune on it and it’s making around 355 hp but i want more I was wondering if it would be possible to turbo or if I would just blow it up but it seems no one has tried before

please respond if you have done it or if you think it would just be better to swap the motor and run the driveshaft through the exhaust tunnel

I’d go with the exhaust tunnel method.

·
Registered
2012 Impala LTZ
1 Posts

I've seen people who just swap to an ls4 because more companies will fabricate parts for it instead of the 3.6. Also what have you done other than the e85 tune to make 355hp?

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
83 Posts
You're not getting 355 with just a tune. Sorry. I have every bolt on possible for this engine and had it dynoed and only put down 276 at the wheels.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've seen people who just swap to an ls4 because more companies will fabricate parts for it instead of the 3.6. Also what have you done other than the e85 tune to make 355hp?
These 3.6s can make in the range of 380hp naturally aspirated. not bad considering
You're not getting 355 with just a tune. Sorry. I have every bolt on possible for this engine and had it dynoed and only put down 276 at the wheels.
I was thinking he would be about 335 flywheel hp maybe

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
83 Posts
Hi HEX ..I have not had my car on dyno.have you ran your car in 1/4 ?
Not yet. There's one guy with the 3.6 older body style running low 13s NA but I don't know his mods.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
83 Posts
can you please send me the links to your bolt ons I want to get started with my build but can’t find them anywhere 💀💀💀
Let me see what I can find. Unfortunately some of the performance products made for this engine are no longer available or manufactured by the tuner.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
83 Posts
can you please send me the links to your bolt ons I want to get started with my build but can’t find them anywhere 💀💀💀
Magnaflow Cat back

80mm throttle body

Jacfab Intake manifold spacer block
No longer manufactured

Overkill ASI

Mace Cams

Tuning by Real Performance. Dynoed and tuned on 91 map

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
83 Posts
Yeah im having problems finding the jacfab intake spacer and overkill 80mm throttle body for my limited.as usual im late to the party..haha.
Unfortunately JacFab closed his online store. It's a shame cause the spacer was nice quality and engraved JacFab on the top.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts