Impala Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2014 limited ltz with the 3.6l v6 and right now I have an e85 tune on it and it’s making around 355 hp but i want more I was wondering if it would be possible to turbo or if I would just blow it up but it seems no one has tried before

please respond if you have done it or if you think it would just be better to swap the motor and run the driveshaft through the exhaust tunnel

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
i have a 2014 limited ltz with the 3.6l v6 and right now I have an e85 tune on it and it’s making around 355 hp but i want more I was wondering if it would be possible to turbo or if I would just blow it up but it seems no one has tried before

please respond if you have done it or if you think it would just be better to swap the motor and run the driveshaft through the exhaust tunnel

I’d go with the exhaust tunnel method.

·
Registered
2012 Impala LTZ
1 Posts

I've seen people who just swap to an ls4 because more companies will fabricate parts for it instead of the 3.6. Also what have you done other than the e85 tune to make 355hp?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would like to know how your pulling 355 horse from your car too. I have a 09 with the 3.9 and would love more horsepower!!

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
74 Posts
You're not getting 355 with just a tune. Sorry. I have every bolt on possible for this engine and had it dynoed and only put down 276 at the wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts