Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok soooo my heat was working just fine the other day. yesterday I noticed that it wasn't getting as hot as it normally does. with the heat for both sides on HI, the passenger side was blowing cold air and the driver side was blowing luke warm air. also noticed my heated seats weren't getting as warm either. please help!!!!!!!!! lol its toooo cold here in Michigan not to have working heat

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
ok soooo my heat was working just fine the other day. yesterday I noticed that it wasn't getting as hot as it normally does. with the heat for both sides on HI, the passenger side was blowing cold air and the driver side was blowing luke warm air. also noticed my heated seats weren't getting as warm either. please help!!!!!!!!! lol its toooo cold here in Michigan not to have working heat
For the HVAC heat output, I would check the engine coolant level to determine if it is low - and possible has an air pocket, which would caused diminished heat output.

If the coolant level is fine, you may have a problem with the blend door actuator inside the dash.

Check under your seats to see if the fan air intake has anything blocking it.

I have a 2014 Impala 2LTZ with the heated / cooled front seats and the dual-zone HVAC system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts