Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seriously doubt that Chevrolet looked to Nissan for inspiration when designing the c7.Is the front bumper similar? Yeah kinda.Will the new vette blow the doors off of that Nissan?ABSOLUTELY!

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
I see no more resemblance than with 1/2 the other sport coupes on the road.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That Nissan has the expression like it got caught with its pants down.The vette seems angry and ready to beat down somebody.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i never thought they would reintroduce the stingray name. it only makes me want it that much more.:love7:

Attachments

·
Cucky
662 Posts
looks like a hot girl with some nice red lipstick :lol:
I love everything but the back end of the car. looks quite to similar to a Camaro to me. but to each his own. if it wasn't a corvette, I would love it. lets just put it that way. very sexy though

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks like a hot girl with some nice red lipstick :lol:
I love everything but the back end of the car. looks quite to similar to a Camaro to me. but to each his own. if it wasn't a corvette, I would love it. lets just put it that way. very sexy though
who's corvette is that in your profile pic then?

·
Cucky
662 Posts
step dads. i think your confused though. my comment about me loving it if it wasn't a vette, i mean that i do like the back end but i don't like it on the corvette.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
step dads. i think your confused though. my comment about me loving it if it wasn't a vette, i mean that i do like the back end but i don't like it on the corvette.
gotcha, my dad has a 2001 z06 so im already a vette head too. as far as the rear end styling goes i think it was a good change up compared to the c5 and c6 .the camaro has a nice rear and they made it work with the spoiler.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
yeah, it's a 97 base. beautiful car though. and yeah i guess i would agree. that's what they were going for. just those circle tail lights have been around for ages and it kills me to see them go.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts