·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
X2

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
You know alot of people with them are gonna want this new ss
So thats gonna put alot on the market and prices will drop.

If i was patient i would hold off another year and pickup a gxp cause this will probably be the last time they get a price drop.

And with ls3 you gotta have a manual option for people who really wanna drive it
Paddle shifts are nice but too video game ish for me.
Upside is with a tune the paddle shifts can bang gears in a split second

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Might also be able to move paddle shifters to the 3.6 impala just something to play with have to see.:dunno::idea:

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
I think a lot of guys will be looking for a custom bottom grill in the bumper , it looks like :dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Ehhhh, I'm disappointed. The headlights look like a Subie. The whole front end isn't very aggressive looking. Definitely does not look like an "SS" to me

·
Banned
154 Posts
G8 looks more aggressive. I'm not diggin the front fender vent and front lower grill/bumper. I like fender vents but that one looks out of place. Maybe a vented hood would make it work idk. Interior looks good.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
G8 looks more aggressive. I'm not diggin the front fender vent and front lower grill/bumper. I like fender vents but that one looks out of place. Maybe a vented hood would make it work idk. Interior looks good.
Yeah, it just looks too....plain. If I'm gunna be spending my money on Chevys top of the line sport sedan, I want it to stand out in traffic. This thing blends right in. I think that this design is a flop

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Reactions: stevedakilla

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
I think it's a proper successor to the 94-96 SS's. Brawny V8, automatic/rear drive, and it doesn't look overtly aggressive, but it's still masculine. I'm just glad Chevrolet is making something like this at all, and I'll take mine in black, thank you.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Hell m*********ing YES I drive that! Love the look, like EJ said looks Euro.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
you guys are harsh. Can't impress everyone ehh? Its a sleeper. A manual option would have been nice but I'm not complaining. Hoping to get it

1 - 20 of 74 Posts