Impala Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Appearance Upgrade

Like you I also wanted to upgrade the appearance of my Impala to stand out from the rest. I decided to get a custom paint job! I went with Hyper Blue Metallic for the color and added matte black to part of the bumper, hood, and spoiler. Now to decide if I want to stick with the color I have for my rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Like you I also wanted to upgrade the appearance of my Impala to stand out from the rest. I decided to get a custom paint job! I went with Hyper Blue Metallic for the color and added matte black to part of the bumper, hood, and spoiler. Now to decide if I want to stick with the color I have for my rims.
I like that

·
Registered
3 Posts
I added staggered Camaro wheels to my 2014 LTZ, removed all LTZ badging and put Chevy Special Edition logos on it.. I also moved the spoiler back on the trunk about 1/2 inch ( made it look aggressive). MGP caliber covers, tinted windows. Added ZL1 badge in the grill. I get approached ALOT about the car. It looks like a luxury sports car. Many Impala owners do go with IROC rims and they do look good but if your trying to stand out go in a different direction

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
I added staggered Camaro wheels to my 2014 LTZ, removed all LTZ badging and put Chevy Special Edition logos on it.. I also moved the spoiler back on the trunk about 1/2 inch ( made it look aggressive). MGP caliber covers, tinted windows. Added ZL1 badge in the grill. I get approached ALOT about the car. It looks like a luxury sports car. Many Impala owners do go with IROC rims and they do look good but if your trying to stand out go in a different direction
Please post some pics - would love to see the car!

·
Registered
147 Posts
The car can be seen on youtube...search 2014 Impala LTZ ..its silver
Searching 2014 Impala LTZ on You Tube results in literally hundreds of Impala videos. Of those do you know how many Silver Impala's are out there? DOZENS!!! You could make it easier by posting the link to your video or not. I know I am not spending my time trying to hunt down your Silver Impala You Tube video. My time is a little bit more valuable to me but good luck with the car.

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Searching 2014 Impala LTZ on You Tube results in literally hundreds of Impala videos. Of those do you know how many Silver Impala's are out there? DOZENS!!! You could make it easier by posting the link to your video or not. I know I am not spending my time trying to hunt down your Silver Impala You Tube video. My time is a little bit more valuable to me but good luck with the car.
My thoughts *exactyl*! ;-)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have sent a personal apology to [email protected]. My message although not intended to be, came across as rude.

So with that I also apologize to the forum. I could have stated my message better and not been so rude.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Appearance Upgrade

My Impala use to be all black and then one day like you I asked myself the same question, how can I make my Impala stand out from other Impalas on the road? I was also going for the double take mentality and so far that has worked out nicely for me! I only upgraded the exterior but I am pleased with it, I am still not 100% sold on my rim color choice yet so I may be changing that in the near feature.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry guys I thought this was a new thread and didnt realize I had already commented on it 2 months ago.
Shuttle19, I am not speaking for anyone else but I don't mind seeing your Impala again!!!

Furthermore, I thought I had posted photos of my "Pearl Jams" on this thread but I suppose not so here is mine.

Upgrades include: Tinted windows, Metallic Blue pin stripes, Black accents around the tail lights, a rear bumper scuff protector, Old School Impala emblems on the doors, Custom front tag, a set of BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S tires and installed a K&N air filter today.........will be adding splash guards later this week, already ordered and should arrive today or tomorrow.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts