Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I don't have an Impala, just trying to help my dad out. His headlights on his 2014 are all frosty and scratched and basically useless. We've tried to buff them out to no avail. The replacements online are $600 plus.
I did find someone selling headlights for a 2015 on Craigslist locally, does anyone know if these will fit? I can't find any info online regarding that.

Or anyone know if a cheaper option

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey guys, I don't have an Impala, just trying to help my dad out. His headlights on his 2014 are all frosty and scratched and basically useless. We've tried to buff them out to no avail. The replacements online are $600 plus.
I did find someone selling headlights for a 2015 on Craigslist locally, does anyone know if these will fit? I can't find any info online regarding that.

Or anyone know if a cheaper option
How are we supposed to know if the headlights you found on Craigslist fit if you don't give us a link to the ad or give us pictures? It's it a 2014 limited? Is it a 2014 new body style? Need a little more info if you want us to help little fella

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My father's is a new model 2014....the ad says 2015 Impala headlights. That's all it says. I've been going back and forth with photos on Google and the lights look similar to me, I thought maybe someone would have some general knowledge if the years were interchangeable..

·
Registered
378 Posts
You have to watch out for 1lz or 2lz they have different bulbs but may work by swapping? Plus they use a lower fascia DRLs

Which model does he have? LTZ pic

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Why don't you post the Craigslist ad you're referring to so we can see. Again, need more info

·
Registered
544 Posts
If both cars are new body style, they will FIT. However they will only plug in and work if both cars are the same headlight option level. You can't plugnplay HID housings into a halogen car or vice versa. You need more info from the seller.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a 2014 LTZ with HiD headlights, not sure if theres another post for this but I thought I should ask here. Ever since I bought the car the passenger side halo has been out, do I really have to buy a whole brand new lamp assembly to get it to work again ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kevdeg16, Dude,

First off don't let anyone call you little fella. I would slap the #$%^ out of that %&)#@.... If you can't get any more info or if none of these bozos want to help try going to a Chevy dealer or a used car dealer specializing in GM cars. Good luck.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Kevdeg16, Dude,

First off don't let anyone call you little fella. I would slap the #$%^ out of that %&)#@.... If you can't get any more info or if none of these bozos want to help try going to a Chevy dealer or a used car dealer specializing in GM cars. Good luck.
Ok little fella. Simmer down. The OP hasn't given us enough info. Can't help him if he doesn't want to give the info needed.

·
Registered
378 Posts
+

Kevdeg16, Dude,

Were did this come from? Every single post was trying to help. No need for the name calling! I can see you are major asset to this community with 1 post since 2014!

Pat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts