Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody? I'm new to the forum and just wanted to know of any tips and tricks for the 2012 LTZ. I've already got the windows blacked out and was thinking about plasti dipping the stock 18 inch rims. Hit me up with tips and pics!

BiLLy B

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome!:beer:...ummm....:giggle: YOU have to hit US up with PICS! :giggle:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Cosmetically, 2006-2013 are pretty much the same, the only real difference is you don't have that big ugly chrome strip on the back. Take a look around, we have lots of modded cars, with lots of ideas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The pics will be coming soon, because my car is pretty damn dirty right now due to the weather we're having in FL... Thanks for the tips Kingnutin! I'm digging through photos now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics will be uploaded as soon as I can put some wax on the car. lol.. Weather down here has been pretty nasty the last couple of days.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Where at?

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome
You can do handling mods, front and rear STB shock tower bars, the sway bars should be good being that you have a LTZ.
No ready mods for exhaust, there are Performance tunes IPF Tuning | PowerTune and Trifecta Performance Custom Tuning :: Home Page and News

Most of the camaro guys lean towards trifecta, it would be nice if Overkill would do a tune for the 3.6 lfx but nothing yet. Also X2 what king said.

Need pics before tony gets crazier. :giggle::yikes:

Reactions: volume

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
:welcome: looking forward to seeing pics :wav:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Overkill only tunes vehicles he has access to, I don't think he, or anyone he knows, owns a 2012. He would do a great tune if he did though.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Overkill only tunes vehicles he has access to, I don't think he, or anyone he knows, owns a 2012. He would do a great tune if he did though.
I agree still hoping:hope:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
:dizzy:pics??:dizzy: Why are there no pics?:cool::mob:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm from Pensacola, FL. Like I said guys, when I can get this car cleaned up, I'll have some pics coming. Raining here again today.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Thats OK, we'll take wet pictures.....wait.....lemme rephrase that.....:yikes:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
How can you even tell? So damned humid there anyway...

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
How can you even tell? So damned humid there anyway...
droplets of water fall from the sky and make things wet, is usually the clue :dunno::giggle:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts