Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 ltz 3.6 I’m getting a p0192 fuel rail pressure sensor low voltage code I’ve cleaned and dielectric greased the ecu connections also did the sensor pigtail and the three connections on the left strut tower.After that didn’t help I replaced the sensor it self.Check my 5volt reference and it’s good.I looked over harness and haven’t found any breaks that are visible I’m lost and need help an I’m also a new comer to this type of forum so thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I have a 2012 ltz 3.6 I’m getting a p0192 fuel rail pressure sensor low voltage code I’ve cleaned and dielectric greased the ecu connections also did the sensor pigtail and the three connections on the left strut tower.After that didn’t help I replaced the sensor it self.Check my 5volt reference and it’s good.I looked over harness and haven’t found any breaks that are visible I’m lost and need help an I’m also a new comer to this type of forum so thanks in advance for any help

I purchased a new 2012 Impala LTZ - which is still in the family. We have not had the code you listed.

Here is a GM TSB regarding wiring issues with the 2012 Impala - which can cause a variety of issues: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2012/MC-10071203-3639.pdf

You stated that you looked over the harness, but I am posting this link in hopes it may help you (as it has instructions and pictures).

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts